Sunday, May 17, 2009

Will I be Connected?

It's Sunday and it's a beautiful day here in Belize. The wind was almost non-existant today making the temperatures a little warm. So I packed up and headed for the beach... the beach in front of our lot. It's not much, but it's ours, and with the temps so high, it was nice and comfortable by the water.






I'm still waiting for an internet connection, but I do get a stray signal now and then. It allows me to update the blog, but with few pictures. BTL is due out tomorrow, but we'll see how that goes. Until then I have to keep it short and sweet.



I see lightning off in the distance. Maybe we'll get rain tonight. This area sure needs it. The rainy season starts in about two weeks. It's been tempting us by raining in Chetumal and in Corozal, but here on the Consejo point, we just watch the clouds roll by.

No comments: