Monday, March 30, 2009

Am I ever going to leave?

Well another delay has pushed back our departure date to April 3/4th. My caravan partner, Hipolito, has encountered some automotive trouble and wants to make sure everything is OK before we set out on our trip. I still hope to arrive around April 8th.

The delay has allowed me to finish the main area of our bathroom, along with a few other chores I needed to get done, before I leave. I'm quite happy with the way the bathroom has turned out and I will start on the shower area when I return from Belize.



The Toyota truck is serviced and ready for the long journey. I still have an issue with a small oil leak, which we can't seem to track down, but it's not enough to delay the trip. The dye in the oil hasn't disclosed where the leak is, but I am going to give it a day or two more, just so I can try and get the leak fixed.
The list of items headed down to Belize in the truck keeps growing. I need to get out of here before there's no more room in the truck. And, I may have to unload all this stuff at the border for inspection.

No comments: