Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Weekend at the Beach

Labor day is here and that signifies the end of summer for a lot of people. It's the weekend everyone tries to squeeze in that one last trip before the kids return to school. In other words, it's a mad house. The ones that don't go on a trip, head to the malls or department stores for all the back to school sales. In our city of Camarillo, we have the factory outlet stores and they are filled to capacity with shoppers. I dare not venture into that area of the city around school shopping sales, anytime around Christmas and especially the AFTER Christmas sales.

I spent the Labor Day weekend flying ultralights down by the beach. Like last weekend, I took a video of my flights and made a small film production for the owner of the ultralights, who in return provided me free flight time. I think it has turned out to be a good deal for both of us. You can check out the full video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTaCh0ZTbaU .

Not much happening on the construction of the home, but the plastering continues as they finish the ceilings and final coats. John will be up here next week, so we can catch up on all the construction news then. I just hope he remembers to bring pictures.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Great video! Looks like a lot of fun!!!

JRinSC said...

Hi Perry,

Just starting reading your blog. Came from Dave & Dianna's site. You're doing a great job!

Loved the video and I have to ask who the guitar play is -- could it be Govi? Sure sounds like him.

Julian

Perry and Mischelle said...

Hi Julian,
Glad you are enjoying the blog and I hope this message gets to you. The guitarist is Benise. E-mail me and I will get you tha album names.
Perry