Saturday, June 13, 2009

Whirlwind Week

After finally making it home from Belize after two months, it would have been nice to sit back and slowly get back into the faster pace of southern California. But one of the main reasons I returned at this time was to go to my niece's high school graduation....in Las Vegas. Josette had invited us to attend her graduation and we happened to have enough comps to get the rooms free, so what the heck, lets go. I had already had enough of airports and flying, so we drove to Vegas in about 5 hours.






Plus, Josette wanted to show off her new ride.




I wish I had a car like that when I was seventeen.


So, after two months in Mexico and Belize, and a week in Vegas, I am finally home to relax for a few days and finally get caught up on the blog. John has sent new pictures of the work site, so I will begin to post them and the last few pictures I took before I left Belize.
But on Monday, it's back to work! Finishing the remodel of the master bathroom and deciding if we want to go ahead and spend the money for a kitchen remodel. The clock is ticking.

No comments: